Happy Friday everyone! Today I wanted to do something a little different and share some of my favorites from the web this week! It's always one of my favorite things to do on other people's blogs (I can't tell you how much I've learned reading A Cup of Jo's weekly links), so I thought it could be fun to do here too! Would love to know what you think, but more importantly, have an amazing weekend!!
- We are so excited to paint some eggs this weekend with Liv (it'll be her first time, and she loves painting, so I can't wait to see how she likes this)! I'm loving this no-dye easter egg inspiration (for myself of course). How about this tip for dying eggs without (as much) mess?!
- I haven't been able to put this book down. Well who am I kidding, I barely have time to read, but when I do, I'm trying to finish this book. And even if I never get around to finishing I already feel like it's changed my life so much!
- A recent study came out this month on quality time vs quantity of time with kids. All of you working moms dealing with that inevitable working mom guilt (and let's face it, all moms, whether they're home or not, worry that they're not spending enough time with their kids!) need to give this one a read.
- I found the perfect nude heeled sandal, and of course can't find it online anywhere. So I'm relegated to sharing with you the second best nude heeled sandal. I tried, ya'll. (These are even more amazing, but insanely expensive, at least for me)!
- These blogging tips from a successful (and more importantly, down-to-earth) blogger and medical student are pretty much all you'll ever need.
- Are you her mother? A must-read for anyone, especially those who have the nerve to ask this question.
- How many of us say we're "going to bed" only to spend another half hour in bed on our phones? I know I'm as guilty as they get when it comes to this! Love this challenge: 30 days of disconnecting after dark.
- And finally, I have to share some of my favorite Forever 21 finds. Let's be real - although I have Nordstrom taste, I still have a Forever 21 budget. And that's ok! Especially when they're putting out stuff like this! Just click any of the images below to shop the looks!