blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Kaleidoscope

April 20, 2015

Kaleidoscope


It's been a while since I posted an outfit post, but being buried under the most snow in the history of Boston made taking pictures a little tough! The snow has finally all melted and and the temperatures have even warmed up enough to show a little leg (and toes)!


This weekend N and I attended a banquet thrown by our ORMA (the office of recruitment and multicultural affairs). The event honored the newly admitted minority students to HMS as well as the graduating minority medical students - it was a little surreal being there as a graduating student when I still so vividly remember being there as a recently admitted student! Man has time flown by.


Our banquet was followed by a fun night out on the town (and ended up at a club dancing with Waka Flocka Flame)? Hahaha what a weekend. This dress and coat are both on crazy sale right now (the dress is just over $20)! Shop the outfit below! 


4 comments:

  1. That is such an awesome event. It is always so funny to look back and remember where we were after a few years. Time really flies. I love the shoes by the way. It different from the basic simple nude strappy sandals that everyone is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've come so far! and have so much to be proud of and to celebrate (last day of classes ever!!) love your dress and those shoes <3
    xo
    The Fashionista Bubble

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. I’m truly grateful and really impressed. Please visit http://goo.gl/mGWkU2

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere