Happy Wednesday! Just wanted to say a quick little hello and share a few updates - we've been really busy and buried in snow over here!
- We finally moved! We're staying in Boston for intern year (and then headed to Miami for advanced residencies) - but we figured we might as well stretch out and upgrade (and still save some money - will post more about that later) for the year we have left in Boston!
- Of course we decided to move the week we got hit with the most snow in Boston's HISTORY! We literally had to dig ourselves out of snow and make paths to walk in and get our moving truck stuck in snowbanks etc. etc. But we did it!
- I left to Vegas for the weekend for one of my best friend's bachelorette party! It was an amazing time! Of course our trip back was delayed by MORE snow pounding Boston and we even spent the night stranded in the 30th Street train station in Philly - we took turns sleeping!
- We still have no furniture at our place so hopefully we'll get moving on that but we just can't catch a break with this snow! We've got more coming, and I'm not sure we can fit a truck down our street with the cars and snow that have already narrowed it so significantly!
- I leave AGAIN tomorrow night back to Philly for my USMLE Step 2 CS exam - a full day of interviewing and examining standardized patients and writing up patient notes and showing that I can act like a doctor and communicate in English. Haven't had much time to study, but hopefully will be able to cram some in today and tomorrow before my exam Friday. Crossing my fingers I get there and back without too much delay!