blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Join Me at Lou & Grey on 3/1!

February 22, 2015

Join Me at Lou & Grey on 3/1!

Happy Sunday ya'll! Big surprise over here - it's still snowing!! But we're managing hahaha!

Despite what it looks like outside, I'm dreaming of Spring and slightly warmer temps and trading in my heavy down coat for a light jacket and my clunky boots for some cute kicks! As unrealistic as that might be now, the official start of Spring really is right around the corner (less than a month away), and my favorite brand Lou&Grey is celebrating the release of their spring line!

Join me next Sunday, March 1st (seriously can't believe next Sunday is already March) at the Lou&Grey store in Natick and let's do a little Spring dreaming! We'll be making brunch mocktails, styling all their gorgeous pieces for Spring, and one lucky attendee will win a $150 Lou&Grey gift card! You can RSVP on the event Facebook page here, but feel free to just pop in even if you don't!

Check out the flyer below for more details, plus some of my favorite picks from their Spring line!

Check out some of my favorite pieces here - for those of you who can't visit a store just click on one of the images and they'll take you to the shopping link! Happy spring dreaming, and hope to see you guys next Sunday! xoxo


  1. Love Lou&Grey, and these spring looks are pretty fab. ALMOST makes me want to leave warm and sunny Florida to head up to Arendelle, er, Boston for this event :)

  2. i just discovered that lou&grey is carried at the LOFT stores in toronto and was delighted.
    though "the way my bank account is (currently) set up..." *kevin hart voice*
    have fun at the launch!



I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere