blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Crime Fighting

January 23, 2015

Crime Fighting


N thinks I look like a "crime fighter" when I wear this coat. "Fighting some crime today?" he'll ask mockingly as I put it on. Guys never seem to get some of our fashion choices. And that's just fine! 


I didn't do much crime fighting, but we did run all around the park chasing Liv who is literally becoming the biggest goofball in the world and I couldn't be more proud. The girl is a ham.  

Pop Basic top c/o, jeans (similar here), Forever 21 coat (on sale here), Nike sneakers (on sale here), black beanie (similar here)




For anyone who needs a little feel-good video, check out Liv cracking up with N on the swings!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!  

2 comments:

  1. I love the length of this jacket! I also like how it makes a more casual outfit still look very chic and put together. Though I will say that I think Liv's outfit stole the show in the last picture ;)

    Julia
    this sojourner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look. Very simple, cute and chic. Great sneakers too. That last photo just warms my heart!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere