blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Last Minute Holiday Shopping!

December 21, 2014

Last Minute Holiday Shopping!

I love the holidays! I love them for everything they're supposed to be about - hot cocoa and cuddling by the fire, spending time with loved ones, remembering all of our blessings, twinkly lights, and more! What do I like least about the holidays? Shopping. I hate shopping during the holidays. When I have the time, I much rather prefer making gifts, or at least planning in advance and shopping online to avoid the crowds that tend to bring out the not-so-nice side of people! This year though, with all of the craziness that has been traveling for residency interviews, I have done nothing in advance. With less than a week until Christmas, I ran to my now-favorite store - Lou & Grey, actually found some peace and relaxation, and picked up something special for all of the ladies on my list.

 Although I do love shopping online, and you can still make use of many sales and shipping offers until the 22nd, visiting the store at the Natick Mall is so much better than online. On the website you will certainly find all of the Lou & Grey clothing pieces, but in the store you can find carefully selected goodies from small businesses and crafters from around the country. 

 From pillows and throws to candles and body scrubs, gorgeous delicate jewelry and cookbooks, I was able to find something for all of the women on my list! 

And then of course the fun part - trying on some of their clothes in their serene fitting room! It's seriously so beautiful there! It's like a little shopping haven in an otherwise mainstream mall! Stay tuned tomorrow for my last-minute shoppers gift-guide and a cozy look for comfy holiday entertaining! Because if you're not cozy, you're not doing the holidays right. 

Below you'll find links to some of my favorite Lou & Grey pieces, but remember only the clothes is available online, for their gorgeous makers products, be sure to stop in the store in the Natick Mall! Thanks Lou & Grey for sponsoring this post!

1 comment:

  1. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank you.
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere