blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Over-the-Knee

November 25, 2014


It's been a while since I did an outfit post! I've loved that the blog has morphed into more of a helpful and inspiring space for those of you pursuing your dreams - whether it be medical school or motherhood! But every now and then you guys still ask for a good-old outfit post, so that's what I'm doing today!

This is a look I wore for one of my best friend's birthday dinner! I love these over-the-knee boots because they can instantly make any simple outfit look a little more chic! And they keep me warm! The olive color is also perfect - not as serious as black but still dark enough and neutral enough to go with pretty much anything!

Top (here), Cardigan (here), Leggings (here), Boots (here), Bag (here)

Shop the look by the text links above or right here:


  1. very cute boots, to bad it does not get cold enough here in Florida for that.

  2. How is the fit on the boots? I have been looking for a pair that isn't too club-y or has too high of a heel but is still suede and slouchy for SO long and these seem perfect! Are they true to size or do you recommend sizing up? Thank you in advance!

    1. Hi! That's exactly why I got them (not too "club-y", but still beautiful and with a reasonable heel)! I did size up (I'm normally a 6/6.5 but got the 7), and they fit comfortably with socks. I hope this helps!!

  3. I love love love the bag !!! Thanks for sharing !!

  4. Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.
    Fitness Model at Workout Music Motivation videos.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere