blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Sakura Bloom Style: Fall Traveling

October 11, 2014

Sakura Bloom Style: Fall Traveling

Hurray for the three-day weekend, do you all have any plans? I think we'll be making a trip out to Liv's first pumpkin patch or apple orchard (or insert whatever other fall-child-parent thing we're supposed to be doing). I'm really excited!!

I put together this fun little inspiration board featuring pieces perfect for a fall road trip!

I'm obsessed with the colors in the Sakura Bloom Classic line - my favorite might be this cedar sling (1). If I'm not at work you'll almost always find me in jeans, and these Citizens of Humanity jeans (10)  are the perfect stretchy jeans for comfort! Throw on my staple grey sweater (9), a cool fall hat (2), this engravable gold bar necklace (3), and some duck boots (8) and you're ready to go anywhere. For Liv I always find the cutest things at the Gap - she's got a cute green onesie (5), skinny jeans (7), a soft grey bear hat (4), and matching mini duck boots (6)! All the rest of our stuff can get thrown into this duffel bag (11) and we're ready to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere