blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Weekend Wear

September 19, 2014

Weekend Wear

Hurray it's Friday! We've got a crazy weekend ahead with Liv's 1st birthday party on Saturday and a race to run on Sunday! Should all be lots of fun, but still requires lots of errands to be run before any of it can happen! Today I'm sharing a simple fall outfit perfect for getting stuff done.

one - cozy cashmere cardigan in my staple grey, found here; two - plaid infinity scarf, found here; three - perfectly simple all white converse, found here; four - to-go mug to keep my much-needed coffee hot, found here; five - broken in blue jeans in a fresh higher waist fit, found here; six - soft leather carry-all, found here; seven - gold initial charm necklace, found here; eight - relaxed white t-shirt, found here.


  1. This outfit looks sooooo perfect and comfy cozy!

  2. It's such a cozy look! Hope Liv has a ball of a time on her first birthday <3

  3. This outfit is perfect for fall!

  4. Found your blog through Darianne, your family is too freakin' beautiful. & Why must I absolutely loooove every time you posted. Off I go to click links, purchase, and add things to my wishlists. And I see we are both in Boston ~ coolbeans :).

  5. You are such an inspiration! I need a little advice! I just completed my second week of medical school and our first exam is tomorrow! How in the world did you go about memorizing so much information in such a short amount of time!!! I'm feeling a little nervous!

  6. autumn perfect ! love this outfit. simple and cute !


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere