blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Simple Bedroom Inspiration

September 11, 2014

Simple Bedroom Inspiration

I've been doing a lot of simplifying lately, from cleaning out the dark and cluttered cabinets Liv so eagerly wants to play in, to cleaning up the blog design! Next on my list if I ever get the time - the bedroom! I like the minimalist style, but when you have 3 people living in a tiny one-bedroom apartment, minimalism just isn't realistic. We have stuff and it has to go somewhere!! Simple is the more appropriate term I think. Here are a few spaces that are inspiring me now. 

Images via

3 comments:

  1. Laura,

    This post is nice and all, but what we're really waiting for are wedding details!!! I'd love to know about your dress (it had such a classic vintage vibe, loved it) and some details about the big day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the minimalistic bedrooms I see on pinterest. I'm hoping myself to redo our room, and make it look (to the best i can lol ) more modern-rustic-wood like, if that makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere