blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Summer Work Look

August 11, 2014

Summer Work Look

Happy Monday!! Today I wanted to share a simple work look for clinic. The summertime in New England is always a tough time to dress for work. But hot and humid temps still don't make it ok to wear spaghetti straps or short dresses. An easy top like this one from Old Navy is a summer staple of mine. Lots of you ask where I get my work clothes and honestly on my tight budget most of it is from stores like Old Navy and Forever 21 (or the thrift shop)! I've had these pants from Forever 21 for over 3 years now and purchased them for $20! (Please forgive my un-ironed shirt haha. Liv was asleep when I got dressed so I pretty much got ready in the dark)!


Old Navy top (here), Forever 21 pants (similar here), thrifted belt (similar here), Bobbles and Lace two tone flats (identical on sale here)

6 comments:

  1. So chic! Love these pants on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a number of those sleeveless tops from old navy in different colors and I love them for summer work days! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a smart outfit! I'll definitely be trying a similar color combination. Simple and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flats are my favorite part ! love them

    www.futurelawyergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot get over this look! You look simply stunning, chic, and professional - the pants are especially gorgeous on you :)

    Julia
    this sojourner

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere