blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: A Little Bit of Wedding!

August 5, 2014

A Little Bit of Wedding!

Happy Tuesday everyone!! Life has reached a peak of happy madness with wedding planning (18 days left!), med school rotations, applying to residency with all the essays and letters and application filling out that it requires, and just the everyday taking care of one's self, partner, and a walking-everywhere-eating-everything-including-cigarrette-butts-on-the-sidewalk-10-month-old!

A few wedding updates - well for one, we're married! We had decided before getting into all the planning that we would have a civil ceremony at city hall and then the larger ceremony and reception with friends and family a couple of weeks after. Some people aren't fans of doing it that way, but for us, a wedding is really a public declaration of our love and commitment to each other in front of the people who love us most. So although we're legally married now (as of yesterday), we've still got the wedding and are so so SO excited for it to come together!

Below are a few shots - our invitation, some of my bridesmaids and me at my bachelorette party, and N and I right after becoming Mr. and Mrs. Scott! Thank you all for your sweet comments on IG!

Stay tuned this Thursday as I'll be posting answers about the some of the med school questions I get and don't feel well-versed enough in to do entire posts on! 


  1. Congratulations! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

  2. Congratulations to you guys! May God continue to bless your union!

  3. Congrats on the wedding and the upcoming ceremony! I am a huge fan of your gorgeous invites - thanks for bringing us all along for your journey :)

    this sojourner

  4. Congrats! What an attractive couple!

  5. So happy for you ! And i love that you always include us in your journey :)

  6. Congrats on this new season in your life! There are so many good things ahead for both of you! When things settle down, I'd love to hear the ins and outs of how you managed to plan a wedding at such a busy time. I will most likely be in a similar situation soon. :) Also, I absolutely adore your blog!

  7. Congratulations Dr. Mrs Scott! You have a gorgeous family. Looking forward to seeing wedding pics because you are going to be the most gorgeous bride.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere