blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Birthday Weekend!

June 9, 2014

Birthday Weekend!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had great weekends! I definitely did - yesterday was my 26th birthday and I got spoiled for sure! N and Liv made me the most adorable mug with her handprints on it saying "Happy Birthday Mommy" (and bowl with her darling little footprint), got my mom and sister to Boston to watch Liv, and then stole me away to Cape Cod! It was the perfect little getaway. Thanks to all of you who wished me the sweetest birthday wishes on Instagram


Also - the Mrs. Patel's giveaway winner is Dana! Contact me with your mailing info so we could get your goodies out to you! Thanks so much to all of you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. it sounds like you had an amazing birthday getaway.
    happy belated!!

    :)
    vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just celebrated my birthday this past weekend too by hosting a dinner party. Happy Birthday to us
    makingrestorations@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a blast, happy belated birthday. Your daughter is adorable! xx
    -Darianne | She Wrote Today

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you are only 26 (you look young, don't get me wrong!) but you've already achieved so much! Congratulations on all your success :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This definitely sounds like the perfect birthday! I'm glad you had a great one! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere