It just hit me that Mother's Day is next Sunday, May 11th! Here are some ideas for what to buy for the mothers in your life.
- Send a beautiful Mother's Day Card with a special note for mom.
- A gorgeous natural Plant holder like this one would look amazing hanging in any corner of the house.
- This Dainty initials necklace with significant initials for mom (all of the kids' initials, etc.) is one of my favorite ideas for a gift.
- We all know and love Illume Candles, but treat mom to some of their bath and body products like their Illume Thai Lily hand creme, it smells so amazing and feels so good!
- Gift her this luxurious Herringbone throw for cuddling up with and she'll love it!
- If you're buying for the mom of a little one, she will be forever grateful for the this Sakura Bloom!
- I love personalized gifts that have meaning - give mom a beautifully Framed photo of a special memory.
- This Madewell tote bag can carry everything and is perfectly casual yet sophisticated for almost any occasion.