blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: I'll keep you safe, you keep me wild

April 8, 2014

I'll keep you safe, you keep me wild




It's absolutely mind blowing to me to think that this time last year N and I were taking photos of my barely there baby bump... now we're taking family photos at the same very spot. Not to mention I got home from work last night and Liv started crawling! Check out the video on my instagram here. And so it begins! This custom print from Brim Papery couldn't be more perfect for the relationship I feel with Liv right now - "I'll keep you safe, you keep me wild." Seriously, never have I laughed out loud more or made ridiculous funny faces on the T or sang and danced in the park and not give a damn about what anyone thinks except for my baby girl who's growing like a wildflower before my very eyes.  

6 comments:

  1. aw these photos are so sweet! she's getting so big so fast, enjoy every moment :)
    xo
    http://thefashionistabubble.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw look at her! Isn’t it just so amazing and heartbreaking at the same time how quickly they grow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so sweet. I've been following you for quite some time so it's so amazing to see how much your life has changed because of your sweet girl :) She's so adorable.

    www.futurelawyergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photos and that really is a fitting quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is so gorgeous. Love this little sweater onsie she's in :)

    Rachel's Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you tell I'm a mom cause I'm just now catching up on blogs and seeing this? Thanks so much for the beautiful picture and for mentioning me here! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere