blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Liv's Six Months Celebration

March 27, 2014

Liv's Six Months Celebration

Liv's been 6 months for 2 weeks now but I'm finally getting around to posting the pictures from the little celebration we had for her before flying off to Puerto Rico. She wasn't quite sure what to do with the cupcake (it was nearly as big as her head!), and I love that she decided to go with an upside down, eat the wrapper approach. She's amazing. I can't get over how much I love her. 


  1. She's so adorable! You have such a cutie on your hands <3

  2. That last picture is literally the best thing EVER - I laugh every time I see it (saw it on your IG too) :))
    SOOO cute!! xx

  3. Aww what a cutie!! So adorable

  4. six months already, wow!
    happy half-birthday, liv!

    ps. i think that bottom photo is the front-runner for the inevitable yearbook baby photo.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere