blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Work Desk Inspiration

February 5, 2014

Work Desk Inspiration

We're in major need of an office re-do in my apartment. We don't have an office per say, more like a dining table that nobody eats on and instead collects books and bills and clothes and mittens, pretty much the black hole of our apartment. These Ikea desks give me hope that I can do something new with that corner of the apartment and make it a productive space once again!

Images {via}


  1. oh work spaces like these just make me swoon. When I was renovating my room this is kind of what I had in mind so I got a very affordable white desk from them and cabinet to go under it, it's been perfect at saving space but being practical and pretty :)

  2. Cute inspirations! xx


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere