blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: January Shots

February 2, 2014

January Shots

January marked the beginning of a new year and big change for all three of us! I headed back to work after being home with Liv for almost 4 months, N started classes back up, and Liv started with our nanny. It took lots of getting used to and our mornings are still a bit of a mess but we're finally getting a hang of things, and I'm just so thankful that we have each other. I also have to admit, it feels really good to be productive again, heck to even be speaking with adults regularly! And picking up Liv at the end of the day is the absolute best. Looking forward to what February brings! For more snapshots check out my Instagram account!


  1. Hey Laura! Just wanted to say your baby girl is absolutely the most adorable little being. Me and a fellow blogger and follower of your blog had a conversation the other day and we were wondering how you maintain being a mom, a Havard Med student, and still having time to do the things you love. Also, without getting too personal, how do you maintain a budget for all of these things. Do you think you could do a post on such topics?

    Love your blog!

  2. I'm glad that you all are transitioning. I know it wasn't a completely easy one, but it's good that you all are adjusting. (:

  3. You are super talented, girl!! Just so, so talented.

  4. Hi Laura, like Alexandria above, I was wondering similar things. But mostly about arranging care for your baby! How did you decide to go w/ a nanny vs. something like day care? Hope you post more on the topic:)


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere