Happy Friday lovely readers!!! What a week it has been! Celebrating reaching full term, trying out a little bit of leather, some fun nail polish colors, and tan booties in preparation for fall, and getting ready for Liv! I hope you all have fun Labor Day weekend plans! We (thankfully) don't have much planned, getting things ready for baby girl and being bums sounds lovely to me right now. Maybe even a little online shopping? Here are some of the deals from lesser known shops that I will definitely be checking out!
- Dorothy Perkins: One of my favorite UK-based shops, DP never lets me down, especially for fall. I'm drooling over this leather look pencil skirt and this cozy navy knit sweater. And I've been searching for a skinny leopard print belt forever - this one fits the bill!
- 25% off of everything with code STYLE 25
- Oasap: A go-to of mine for bargains on outerwear and other trendy pieces. I'm really tempted to pick up this timeless trench coat and this oversized collared sweater, perfect for showing a little shoulder on fall date nights.
- $10 OFF $49 with code BTS10; $25 OFF $99 with code: BTS25
- Urbanog: Another great place to find well-priced trendy pieces, I'm especially loving this tribal cardigan and this classic black dolman sleeve top right now.
- 25% off of everything with code LABORDAY92
- Asos: A no-brainer when it comes to online shopping (and hasn't let me down throughout this pregnancy!). This chunky sweater is about to be mine, as is this dark wash denim shirt (I've been looking for the perfect darker shade for fall and finally found it!).
- 20% off of everything with code SUMMER4EVER (plus free 2 day shipping on $140+)
Happy relaxation and shopping!! Would love to hear about your plans and purchases!