blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Winter Mom Uniform

December 13, 2013

Winter Mom Uniform

Nursing top c/o Au Lait (here), thrifted Levi's jeans, Target boots (here), Gap scarf (here), H&M beanie, Sephora Cream Lip Stain 01 Always Red (here)

You can call this my mom uniform. Black knit beanie to cover my crazy hair. Amazing sweater with nursing slits to keep me covered and warm even when nursing Liv. Stretchy skinny jeans tucked into my wear-with-anything boots. A cozy buffalo checkered scarf to top it off, and no makeup except for a red lip that doesn't leave red lip stains all over my precious girl. Rinse and repeat. Every. Day. ;)  


  1. Yay! I am first! Let me stop before I really act like a stan...:) You look very lovely effortlessly (best way).
    Happy Friday :))

  2. You look gorgeous! I love those boots!

  3. Perfect winter mom (or non-mom!) style Laura…you look gorgeous as always. I've loved your post-baby posts (haha!) But seriously…you've done such an awesome job with content! I know it's not the easiest thing to do with a new lil' one!

    Hope you're having a great weekend friend!
    xo - Marion

  4. I just came across your blog via au lait - so happy to have found a cool new-mom blog to bookmark. Def gonna check out some of your picks (like the sephora lip stain). Funny, your "uniform" looks pretty identical to mine - even down to the HM beanie (except I rock a grey one). Go Crimson! :)

  5. You are just too cute. Loving the scarf's pop of color to the outfit.

  6. I hope you do more Med School Monday blogs! Love reading them


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere