blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Oh Baby Chic!

December 19, 2013

Oh Baby Chic!

Liv comes with me everywhere. Most of the time I carry her - I love having her close - I can cover her and protect her from seemingly anything. But we definitely still use our stroller, especially for shopping, where the extra storage comes in handy. What do I hate about though? People all up in her face! I know they are all well-intentioned, but get your face out of my stroller! Or how about the ones who cough right behind you in line? And then the precipitation of course. All reasons I absolutely love my seat cover from Oh Baby Chic - it gets rid of all of these problems! On top of that, it's adorable (huge points for me), and aptly named the Paparazzi Pod. Love it!


  1. That is so cute! I love the pattern! Is there a little slot or panel where you can still see Liv through the cover?

  2. Neat idea! When I'm out with my sister all people want to do is talk to/touch her kids. I go all bitch-aunt on them. ;)



I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere