blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Merry Christmas!!

December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

Just wanted to take the time out to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! This year I feel blessed beyond belief with the gifts I have already received - good health, loyal friends, loving family, and most of all my precious Olivia (and Isabel of iSweet Photography, who always does an amazing job capturing her too!). And of course you, my amazing readers! Thank you all for following along on this crazy journey of mine! Happy Holidays ❤


  1. We LOVE you too. I personally am thankful that this was the year (wish earlier) I stopped by your site :) I thank God for that! Continue to be blessed.<3

  2. Merry Christmas Laura :) Thank you for sharing so much of your story with all of us .. hope you had an amazing holiday!

  3. merry christmas to you and your beautiful family, laura!

  4. Merry Christmas! Love this photo. :-)

  5. I've been a reader of your blog for a little while now. I find you inspirational! Smart, beautiful, and the fact that you have a life, I love that because I try to escape from the norm. Congratulations on your journey may it full of bliss. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

  6. Nice♥ Would you like to follow each other? Leave a comment after you follow, I will follow you back asap:)

  7. So adorable! Happy new year to you and your family.
    Ms Dee Kay


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere