Another gift guide! This time we're sharing gift ideas for the new mom. I hope you've been enjoying the guides so far!
- Halo Sleepsack Swaddler (here) - Newborns innately like to be cuddled up nice and tight, and swaddling is as good as it gets once they're out the womb. The act of swaddling, however, is not as innate to the new parent. This makes it easy and makes nighttime a little less of a hassle.
- DryBar gift card (here) - Blowout and scalp massage? Any new mom (or woman for that matter) would absolutely love it. We barely have time to pee, let alone do our hair. This little card would be a real treat.
- Milkmakers Lactation Cookies (here) - All new moms who are breastfeeding for the first time are plagued with concerns about whether or not they're making enough milk. Ease those worries and satisfy your sweet tooth with these yummy lactation cookies!
- BKR Water Bottle (here) - Staying hydrated while at home with the new little one (or at work, at the gym, etc.) is so important, especially if you're breastfeeding - keep one of these water bottles at hand at all times! They come in gorgeous colors and are eco-friendly.
- Medela Harmony Breast Pump (here) - I was so lucky that my MIL bought me my fancy high tech electric pump, but that I will use much more when I go back to work. When I'm home, this handheld pump has been so perfect! I can nurse Liv on one side and pump on the other as I need to, or quietly pump in our room after a night out without waking her. It also comes in handy for traveling! I basically love it. Get one.
- Au Lait nursing sweatshirt (here) - I'm almost embarrassed to admit how often I wear this sweatshirt. I pretty much live in it until Liv vomits on it (true story). It's cozy, looks chic with leggings or jeans, and best of all makes nursing a breeze. I wish all of my tops had nursing slits.
- Infinity Scarf Nursing Cover (here) - Since all my tops don't have a nursing slit, this gorgeous scarf makes nursing in public or with guests over super easy, and when I'm done I can wrap it back up as a cute scarf or throw it in my bag.
- Solly Baby Wrap (here) - If there was one product these first few months that has kept me sane and helped me feel like a regular old member of society it is my wrap (I love my Ergo too). I have worn Liv since she was a week old and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I wrap her up and we go about our day, taking walks and running errands without having to find ramps and elevators, doing the dishes, you name it. I absolutely love having her so close and she does too; truly don't know what I'd do without my wrap. When we're in the car I can just throw the wrap in my bag to walk around with her later. And the prints are perfection. I can't say enough good things about my Solly Baby Wrap - let's just say I'm asking for a second one this Christmas.
- Housecleaning appointment (here) - I love a clean house, but I'm not the biggest fan of actually cleaning, and with a new babe it's tough to make the time. This would be a well-appreciated gift for any new mom.
- VonBon Multi-Use Cloths (here) - VonBon makes some of THE cutest baby gear around. We love our chevron swaddle blanket, and use these multi-use cloths for just about everything. Another favorite brand who makes amazing cloths is LuckyPalmTree. Between the two of these brands you will have all the beautiful burp cloths you could ever dream of! And trust me you will need them ;)
Hope these give you some ideas for what to get the new mom in your life! Or what to ask for if you're a new mom yourself ;) Today's the last day to enter my Datevitation Date Book giveaway, enter below for another great personal gift!