Men are notoriously difficult to shop for. Hopefully you can find something in this guide that's sure to please him! Also, scroll down for a holiday giveaway!!
- Thermos (Stanley, here) - Whether he works outdoors or at a desk, this mug is sure to keep his drink hot (or cold) all day long.
- Running jacket (Lululemon Relay Jacket, here) - Athletic type? Get him this jacket perfect for running in cooler temps.
- Cozy workshirt (Club Monaco Slim-Fit Workshirt, here) - A good looking shirt. Easy.
- Backpack (Asos Canvas Backpack, here) - This canvas backpack is great to throw his gear in for the day.
- Datebook (Datevitation, here) - He already has it all? Then make one of these - this coupon book features tons of creative date ideas you pick (from an arcade date to a "get out of argument" pass and even a halftime quickie!). You can even add your own personal messages and faces. I made one of these for N's birthday and he loved it! I'm giving away one below...
- Leather strap watch (Michael Kors, here) - A classic watch that will truly stand the test of time in a shade that goes with everything.
- Tie clips (The Tie Bar, here) - N loves these things. I don't get them, but I men have to accessorize too I guess!
- Wooden iPhone amplifier (Koostik Original, here) - No cords. No power. Just wooden construction that amplifies the sound on your iPhone. Pretty cool.
- Wool skinny tie (Banana Republic, here) - You'll need a tie for those tie clips, make it a wool skinny one perfect for winter.
- Cologne sampler (Sephora, here) - Okay, so this gift is more for you, who doesn't love a good smelling man? Try them all out and when he (or you) picks the fave, redeem the coupon for a full size cologne!
I'm partnering with the awesome folks over at Datevitation to give a lucky reader a free date book, just use the entry form below!! Want to go ahead and make one now? Make sure to use code LACQUER10 for $10 off your purchase. Order by December 13 for guaranteed delivery by Christmas!a Rafflecopter giveaway