blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Gift Guide Week: Baby

December 6, 2013

Gift Guide Week: Baby

Happy Friday!! Today I'm sharing gender-neutral gift ideas for baby! These are some of mine and Liv's favorite picks! Happy Holidays!!

  1. Owl hat (here) - Keep your little one's head warm in what is quite possibly the cutest hat ever. 
  2. Fleece one piece (here) - With a super functional zipper that spans its length, this hooded and footed one-piece will keep baby nice and cozy for trips outside. 
  3. Organic onesie (here) - Adorable beige chevron, organic, and all around awesome for baby boy or girl. LuckyPalmTree makes some of the cutest baby gear. 
  4. Jellycat Raccook (here) - I'm not huge into toys for really young babies, but the striking white/black/grey patterns on this cute little guy make for great eye-tracking practice - Liv locked eyes onto him the first day we brought him home and she loves him!
  5. Aden and Anais bibs (here) - Some of the best bibs around in super soft fabrics and beautiful prints. 
  6. Knitted heart blanket (here) - Baby will have his/her favorite blanket, and this will be it. Simple, warm, and precious.
  7. Natursutten pacifier (here) - It's up to you whether or not you want to use a paci, but if you do this one's a great option. Most babies will pick they're favorite, so buy a few different types, but make sure to give this one a try.
  8. Aden and Anais sleep sack (here) - Young ones like being swaddled (see my last gift guide for a great easy swaddler), but when they grow out of it these sleep sacks are wonderful options for keeping baby warm in the crib without blankets to get in their face.
  9. Fox knit rattle (here) - Great for playing and teething, it's one of the cutest rattles ever. 
  10. Skip Hop Activity Gym (here) - Before they start crawling this will be the best spot for playtime. Liv loves swatting at her little friends and tummy time staring into the little mirror discovering her reflection. Plus it doesn't clash too much with our home decor (a sort of shallow but completely honest concern of mine when it comes to baby stuff). Easy to put together and take apart too. 

5 comments:

  1. I don't have a baby yet but I love babies, I think they are the best things ever! and This post just makes me want to shop for everyone's babies hehe. Such cute picks, that owl hat is my favourite!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect gift guide!! I'm almost 8months pregnant and havent bought much because I'm waiting for the shower but these are awesome gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love your blog. It has motivated me to start blogging again. Congrats on your new bundle of joy.
    I was wondering, do you use polyvore for your colleges or another app?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 n no 10, favourite of mine little ones. \m/

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are many gender-neutral gifts available for your kids in the supermarket. You could purchase different colored and stylish products through online too. You have mentioned some really cool gifts. Babies are fond of new things and they feel after getting that. I always try to gift something precious to my baby, so that she could remember the gift even after the age of twenty. Thanks for the information. Moms around the world would get some ideas to gift their babies in their birthdays or on other occasions.
    Baby Daily Deals

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere