blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Lions

October 23, 2013

Lions

My hair is in its natural lion form, I'm wearing a lion tassel necklace, and I'm contemplating turning my little Liv into a lion for halloween. Yes, the title 'Lions' is quite appropriate indeed. Happy Hump Day!


Marshall's top (similar here), Old Navy cardigan (similar here), thrifted Levi's jeans (similar here), Steve Madden leopard flats (similar here), Calvin Klein Modena tote (here), Forever 21 necklace (here), boutique bracelet (similar here), Relic watch (here)

9 comments:

  1. your hair is gorgeous!! and ohmygosh I cannot wait to see her in a little lion costume it will be so cute!
    xo
    ps. your outfit is making me want Sunday very badly haha comfy casual at its finest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is stunning!
    and, i love your leopard (cheetah? i can never tell) flats!

    :)
    vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your bag!!!! kisses

    http://www.lefamilledelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very comfy and cute look. Can't wait to see pics of the little angle. She is so adorable!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great! Motherhood suits you!

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ADORE AND LOVEEEEE YOUR HAIR SOOO MUCH BETTER NATURAL!! You are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your lion mane ! That's a pretty sweet cardigan you're rocking there as well. Would you ever consider doing a post on hair products/maintenance ?

    www.futurelawyergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair! Mine is similar but gets way bigger when it's natural..lol I cannot wait to see Olivia in her little costume!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere