blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Friday's Fancies: All Black Date Night

October 4, 2013

Friday's Fancies: All Black Date Night

Happy Friday everyone!! Today I decided to share a look that would be perfect for date night with its sexy hint of shoulder, leopard, and pointed toe heels, and in one of my all-time favorite shades - black! Would you ladies wear this for date night?

top (here), jeans (here), pumps (here), leopard clutch (here), lip gloss (here), hoop earrings (here), watch (here)


  1. Yes! I really like the simplicity of this look.

  2. casual sexy is the best! I would totally wear this look on a date night with the Mr.! love that clutch for an added bit of colour :)

  3. This is such a great date night outfit! I love it!

  4. those pumps would be perfect for hospitals. stylish without giving up comfort. unbelievable.

  5. Great date night outfit! Love the shoes and the clutch.

  6. The heels are fab for a date night
    New post-->"Fur&Leather:How to wear it this season!"


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere