blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: date night in

October 18, 2013

date night in

With a newborn at home, this is what most of our date nights look like. And I can't lie - I love every second of them. 

Order in pizza, throw on this cozy shirt and leggings with these perfect knit socks, light a candle, pop open two cold fall beers, and catch up on episodes of Homeland and quietly chat about our days trying our best not to wake Liv. Perfection. 

How do you do date nights in (if you do)? 

Happy Friday!


  1. Our in-house date nights consist of a great red wine for me, a seasonal Sam Adams for him, either pizza or Chinese take out and a good movie off OnDemand. Oh, and can't leave out dessert! Probably some warm cookies :)

  2. Me and the hubby do tons of date nights in, no alchi though until this baby gets here :( Ours is usually Chinese food, a scary movie and lot's of popcorn. (We're fatties)

    Indulgera Blog

  3. This looks like the perfect date night for this time of the year, baby or no baby! those socks look so cozy :)

  4. That's pretty much what our date nights in look like (minus the beer) and I wouldn't have it any other way ;)

  5. Ooooh you totally have me craving a cozy night in! Loving that plaid shirt...and Homeland is the best :)

    The Other Side of Gray

  6. Sounds like an amazing night in! I think my boyfriend and I are having one on Friday :) Going to cuddle up and I'm going to bake Halloween cookies!

  7. sounds like perfect night in to me!
    i really need to start watching homeland...i've heard so many great things!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere