blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Guest post: Coffee Beans & Bobby Pins

September 23, 2013

Guest post: Coffee Beans & Bobby Pins

Hello everyone and happy Monday!! I hope you all had great weeks last week - I know N, my mother, and I had fun at home getting to know baby girl. This week I'm on my own with N back in school and my mom back at work, wish me luck!! Today I'm bringing you another guest post from the lovely Amy of Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins! And don't worry, we'll be back to our normal schedule shortly! Make sure you're following me on Instagram @lauralacquer for quick updates that don't make it to the blog!
---
Hey all! Im Amy, and I blog over at Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins! I am excited to be guest posting today for Laura as she spends some quality time with her new little lady! A huge congrats to her and her fiance! I just wanted to take today to introduce you to my blog and show you some of my favorite looks from the past year and more recently. I hope you pop over to my blog and say hello! Also, be sure to follow me on instagram @amy_cbandbp

Enjoy your time with your new little bundle Laura!


Thanks again for having me Laura!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. congratulations to you and N on the birth of your beautiful baby girl, olivia.
    i've been following your blog for a while now and am genuinely happy for you!
    all the best to you and your growing family.
    <3

    vanessa
    http://grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere