blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Throwback Thursday: August 2012

August 8, 2013

Throwback Thursday: August 2012

You all know I love Instagram, but one of the things I've rarely participated in is Throwback Thursday. Today I was feeling a little nostalgic and decided to celebrate it on the blog. So crazy to look back at where we were just one year ago and where we are now. N and I had just finished our 3 month medicine rotation (he would've slept through the whole thing if I wasn't there), had a second to celebrate (oh beer, how I miss thee), and jumped right into our surgery rotation. I tried to still play dress up (the outfit pic is from a clinic day and Work It Wednesday No.19) but I pretty much lived in scrubs. Not gonna lie some days I really miss those scrubs.


6 comments:

  1. such a cute post! :)

    http://ninamorenaxo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and have been a long time follower! This post confused me though, because it looked like last August you were with a different guy than the guy in this post???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last august I was with a different guy, N and I were just partners for some of our rotations. Just put up a post probably addressing your confusion though! It might not stay up for long lol! http://alittlebitoflacquer.blogspot.com/2013/08/a-little-personal.html

      Delete
  3. I was thinking the same thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NewbieFan over here. Like now :)Yesterday I fell in love with your page,personality...just everything !lol. You got me hooked :) You probably get this A LOT, but you are a great GREAT inspiration (to the point that I don't think you know how much), especially to those who are trying to get to your level (you know, the med school life, the boo, time management conqueror vibe,etc). Love it!
    Anyway veering from the spiel..back to responding to your post: time flies! Before you know it, you and N-boo will be married,be the best parents to their child/children(?), well accomplished doctors. The life :) I am really happy for you :)I know what you mean about scrubs! Though I am not in med school just yet, I have fitted into scrubs. The attire is simple, classy (my opinion), and sooo comfy.
    P.S: I didn't even know about this site until you came along. Quite honestly, I don't even know HOW I stumbled onto your page given that I never had a blog. But, you my friend, are making me consider it :) For that, I am forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere