blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Maternity Shoot: Sneak Peek

August 7, 2013

Maternity Shoot: Sneak Peek

Hello lovelies!! Today I wanted to share with you all something really special (to me at least) - a peek of some of my maternity photos!! The lovely Isabel Sweet of iSweet Photography was sweet enough to get in touch with me about doing a maternity shoot, and boy am I glad she did! These airy and intimate shots were taken in my apartment living room (um, since when did my apartment living room look like that? amazing!) with me and baby girl; later in the evening we had another shoot with all three of us on the Harvard Medical School quad - a place with lots of significance for me and N. A stethoscope may or may not have been involved. We are soon-to-be-doctor-parents after all ;) 


I really can't believe how gorgeous these came out, such a lovely way to capture this amazing but fleeting moment in our lives. Thank you Isabel, I can't wait to see the rest! And I hope you all make sure to check out more of Isabel's amazing work! You better believe she'll be taking baby girl's newborn pics! 

11 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, Laura :) Hope this final stretch is healthy and uneventful (until THE big event, of course!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely lovely!! Keep glowing!! XO

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! What amazing lighting she captured too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love what an awesome job she did and you look BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You capture the beauty in being pregnant, thanks for sharing with your readers.

    -Hermy of http://www.thestyleenigma.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look absolutely radiant and beautiful. this is such an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are STUNNING! I absolutely adore these! You look so beautiful and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! gorgeous photos! love your beautiful hair and smile!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome shots! You look beautiful! (:

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere