blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Friday's Fancies: Get It Done

August 16, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Get It Done

Happy Friday everyone!!! Today I'm sharing an outfit for running errands, kicking a** and taking names, crossing things off of the to do list (one of the greatest feelings). Keep it simple with a grey tee and boyfriend jeans, comfy with flats (but spice them up by keeping them pointed toe), add some decadence with this gorgeous studded Michael Kors Miranda bag, and keep your tasks in order with this perfect Hustle notepad by CharmandGumption. What are you all up to this weekend? I know I'll be running errands and trying to finish up my apartment re-do before Liv's arrival. 

The real version {Tee ($205 here), Jeans ($118 here), Shades ($145 here), Bag ($1595 here), Flats ($130 here), Notebook (here)}
The bargain version {Tee ($25 here), Jeans ($25 here), Shades ($3 here), Bag ($30 here), Flats ($22 here)}

Thanks so much for reading!!
P.S. Linking up with {av} for Friday's Fancies!


  1. YES to the bargain version! Good lookin' out LOL

  2. Perfect outfit for running errands.
    Love the To Do List and bag.

    Breakfast at Cindi’s

  3. Super cute and PERFECT for running around town in!
    Have a great weekend.

  4. Love this! I would wear everything here!

  5. I am in love with that bag!!! BF jeans (or husband jeans in my case) are a must have in my wardrobe.

    Visiting from Friday's Fancies...have a fabulous weekend,

  6. Perfect weekend look! Love it :) xo

  7. Super easy and chill errand look!
    Love, love, love that bag!!

  8. Great finds, lady!

    Thank you for linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites!

    Lauren xx

  9. I love this round-up and it's great inspiration!
    xx lexi @ glitter, inc.


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere