blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Friday's Fancies: Fall Shorts

August 2, 2013

Friday's Fancies: Fall Shorts

Happy Friday!! I don't know about you guys but this week has flown by! It's crazy that it's already August (and that baby girl will be here next month)!! Today I'm sharing a little dream outfit of mine perfect for transitioning from summer to fall. I'm linking up with the lovely {av} of Long Distance Loving too - make sure to check out how everyone styles their shorts! 



{Sweater (here, similar here), Jean cut offs (here), Michael Kors Hamilton bag (here), Boots (here for less than $70!), Infinity scarf (similar here), Aviators (here)}

20 comments:

  1. Love how you are incorporating shorts for the fall, very cute!

    Hermy @ http://www.thestyleenigma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute and simple fall outfit. love it


    www.futurelawyergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so absolutely FABULOUS! I love it! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous set! I'm seriously loving those boots.

    PS. I'm hosting an awesome giveaway with Bitchy Gypsy! You could win a stunning statement necklace just by liking their FB page! I'd really love it if you could enter!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/2013/08/bitchy-gypsy-giveaway-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit is so comfy and relaxed...totally my style. xo jillian Stop by cornflake dreams i'm hosting a minted giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this outfit is totally me! chic and style but cute and comfortable! love your blog x

    http://jessielovesjake.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! I've had the Hamilton bag for years and it's still my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Hamilton bag. It looks simple, compelling and very enticing. These bags are perfect addition in my collection of travel bags for women.
    Thanks for vista my blog!
    http://www.jetsetmichaelkors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds, lady!

    Thank you for linking up with Friday's Fab Favorites!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been dreaming of the bigger version of that Michael Kors bag for a while.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere