blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Cargo Vest

August 5, 2013

Cargo Vest

How were your weekends everyone? Mine was relaxed - Friday night we saw 2 Guns (loved Mark and Denzel together! Yes I refer to them by their first names as if I know them haha) and had dessert on the Boston Common. My favorite part of the weekend though was Saturday night - we made nachos and had chocolate fudge brownie ice cream and watched episodes of Shark Tank dreaming up business ideas. Silly medical students. Anyway, today I'm sharing another easy weekend look for this exponentially growing bump. Maxi dresses are so kind to me.  

Striped maxi (similar here), Old Navy cargo vest (similar here), Franco Sarto bag from Marshall's (similar here), thrifted belt (similar here), Target sandals (similar here), aviators (similar here), Relic gold watch (here)

Linking up with Molly over at Still Being Molly for FundayMonday! 

18 comments:

  1. Dessert on the common sounds wonderful, it was such a nice night for that, too! I love this vest and maxi combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look simply lovely Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE fan of that dress and that vest, laura! you look BEAUTIFUL and so radiant!! thanks for linking up, girlie!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love a striped dress with a cargo vest, you pull it off amazing! Love your over-sized messenger bag as well. Found you on the link up!

    XO Chelsea http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is perfect! I never would have thought of pairing the vest and dress, but it looks great :) Found you through the link-up; excited to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I love the way you style your bump! I also saw that movie, I thought it was good and pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Chic! Love the vest with the stripes! Stopping by from the Style Sessions!

    http://chelseypatti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so gorgeous! I love everything about this outfit. Great choice

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love this for summer layering - I always find it more interesting to be able to layer, but summer is usually too hot, unless you've got something this easy and breezy. And I've been thanking the universe all summer that maxis are in right now - so helpful as a pregnant lady.

    ReplyDelete
  10. pregnant in stripes...i LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! I too am pregnant and have found maxi's really are a life saver! Stopping by from WIWW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so gorgeous! I hope I look as cute as you when I'm pregnant someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a gorgeous look! I'm going to try and recreate it myself sometime. =)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. fantastic outfit! you look amazing! love the vest jacket with the stripe dress! super cute!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere