blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Cape Cod Escape

August 14, 2013

Cape Cod Escape

To keep us going through this week (hump day!!) it's time to look back on the amazing weekend that was had. It's crazy that we fit so much fun and relaxation into two short days, but thanks to K and his family it happened! 
The gorgeous beaches of Chatham. And me sporting my SPF hands-on-belly. Can never have too much SPF ladies!
The boys in Chatham ready for some shopping. 
Me and K squared waiting for our delicious sandwiches. Love these two. 
Adorable windows of duckies... and baby girl has one just for her!
Lots of time spent on the beach. Most of it was spent using my belly as a table for baked goods. 
The boys threw the ball around till sunset. 
More time on the beach.
Perfect water for stand-up paddle boarding. Sadly I had to stick to the kayak (and we never caught pics!) since I couldn't risk falling off of that thing with baby girl, but can't wait to try it next year!

So many photos! There are so many more that will serve as awesome reminders of a wonderful trip. Thanks again to K and his amazing family for hosting us and giving us a little break from Boston baby prep. 

And I'm not sure if you caught on, but we finally decided on baby girl's full name! You'll get the full name when she's born, but for now the little ducky gave her first name away - Olivia! We're big on family names (I'm named after both of my grandmothers) and Olive/Olivia has been in the family for generations! We can't wait to meet our little Liv!


  1. What a perfect weekend. I love all the pictures and baby girl's name!!

  2. Awwww how exciting! Gorgeous photos, looks like so much fun! And what a great name :) Classic and timeless :)

  3. So fun!! I played hookie from work for a day last week and took a little trip to Chatham myself :) Looks like a perfect babymoon for you guys, love the photos!

  4. You look amazing!! you have spur me on to take a mini break outside london!!!

    beautiful pictures and also a beautiful name!!

  5. Hello gorgeous!! You look amazing. The key to a healthy pregnancy is feeling happy and you're doing that beautifully :)
    Looks like it was a wonderful getaway.
    Love the name Olivia...very old-fashioned and feminine.

  6. I love that name for a girl congrats you are too cute preggers

  7. Love the name Olivia ! I know you must be so anxious to hold her by now :)

  8. you are so darn pretty! you and your fiance make a stunning couple,baby girl is gonna be just gorgeous!! I was wondering if your fiance is latino like you? Congratulations on the engagement and baby!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere