blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Beach Bum(p)

August 12, 2013

Beach Bum(p)

Happy Monday everyone!! I'm just back from a lovely weekend escape with N and friends to the Cape. I'll share more pictures of the trip this week (likely Wednesday when I'll be needing a little mid-week pick-me-up), but for now I'm sharing a casual summer outfit - I wore this for exploring around Chatham and later heading to the beach. I told you I love this chambray shirt

Gap striped tank (similar here), Forever 21 chambray shirt (similar here), Target shorts (similar here), JCPenney hat (similar here), thrifted bag (similar here), gold aviators (similar here)

10 comments:

  1. Girrrrrrrrrrrlllll.. look at your poor feet... when you get this far they're like little hams... but the rest of you is damn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha have you read my "rainy day stories" post? These things are like marshmallows!!

      Delete
  2. NewbieFan
    Haha, I was thinking the same thing, Suzanne. Very,very cute though.You still have the Halle Berry pregnant kinda physique going on Laura!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saying exactly what I said above to Suzanne, but have you read my "rainy day stories" post? Lol these things are like marshmallows!! Burning marshmallows! But thanks for the rest lol ;)

      Delete
  3. I did read it... those feet...thats how you know you're close...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look awesome in denim on denim. One day I'm going to be brave enough to try that combo.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere