blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: A Little Bit of Leather

August 29, 2013

A Little Bit of Leather

Hi guys! Just sharing another easy outfit I wore yesterday - after work N and I had dinner and dessert in Cambridge and I was so thankful I went with a long-sleeved top! The temperatures had dropped and it was perfect weather - almost chilly even - for dining outside and walking around town. At full term walking is looking funnier and funnier; I'm pretty sure that despite my best efforts I now waddle.

Philosophy top scored at Marshalls (similar here), Forever 21 jeans (can't believe I'm still wearing these pre-preggo faves! here), Calvin Klein Modena tote (here), Aldo suede flats (similar here), Michael Kors watch (here)


  1. Love the sock bun! Yours is perfect! I had to try a million times to get mine to even look presentable... haha ;) I need some more practice!

  2. I love how simple your looks are. basic tees are my favorites!

    Bunnies and pearls

  3. You make pregnancy look so chic, fun, and effortless. xoxox


  4. This is a cute look for maternity style or not! Love the accessories!


  5. Love this clean look. Your hair is fantastic.

  6. Aw I bet you still walk beautifully! I love this top!

  7. Whenever I go through fashion link ups, I'm always drawn to the baby bumps. You make pregnancy look so effortless and cute! I admit that I'm struggling right now to dress my own belly, so I'll be looking back through your posts for outfit inspiration. And I LOVE your bun! My hair never cooperates when I try to get it neat like that :)

    Found you via Style Sessions! Find me at

  8. THose leather-look accents really add an extra edge to this outfit. You look great!

    The Random Writings of Rachel

  9. Wow!! You look amazing! I love that top and it's perfect with all of the leather accents.

  10. It’s amazing how you can still pull off that style even with your baby bump. My wife, when she was still pregnant with our first kid, refused to ditch her leathers for regular soon-to-be-mommy bags saying style finds a way. She even had some of them repaired.

    Peter @ Colourlock


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere