blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Safari Style

July 1, 2013

Safari Style

It is absolutely to crazy to think that I am now in my 7th month, and third trimester of pregnancy!
Baby girl is growing so quickly (as am I) and I am so thankful that I still have all of my energy; this pregnancy experience has been a blast so far. We put together the crib this weekend which definitely made everything more real, and I was sent information about touring the hospital birthing center in the mail, which I literally LOL'd at. Um, no thank you, hospital, if only you knew how much time I spent in your "birthing center" delivering babies and participating in C-sections and sneaking away to the resident room for a snack. Hehehe. {You see, I'm delivering at the same hospital I work at. Awkward? Potentially. But it's all natural baby, and just another day of work for them.}

Marshalls sleeveless top (similar here), Old Navy Maternity pants (here, similar non-maternity version here), Zara heels (similar here), gold watch (similar here)

Today I'm joining up with these lovely ladies so you all can see some new faces and get a little bit of maternity style! Check out these glowing gals and their gorgeous bumps!
Lynzy from Sparkling Footsteps
Abbey from Along Abbey Road
Emily from The Freckled Fox
Tiffany from I Am Style-ish

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! You look great, Laura. Don't you LOVE the huge panel pants? I swore I wouldn't succumb to those, but man am I ever glad that I did in the end! I'm just approaching 8 months now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Your outfit and your words, ha. I love the "it's all natural baby."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura you're adorable! I hope I'm as stylish as you when I one day have kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all are so cute! I always believed women were most beautiful when they are expecting. Praying for deliveries for all of you.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere