blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Red White and Blue

July 5, 2013

Red White and Blue

Happy Friday!! I hope all of you in the States had an amazing Fourth of July!! We enjoyed our day with family grilling and relaxing in the pool and venturing out for fireworks in the evening, we'll continue with a day at the lake today! This was the relaxed patriotic outfit I wore yesterday. My dog Max was feeling equally patriotic and wore his flag scarf, and wanted to share it with you all by photo-bombing my picture. Can you spot what he's doing in one of my pics? No respect. 

Forever 21 tank (similar here), DIY cutoff jeans (similar here), Striped scarf (similar here and in chevron pattern here), thrifted purse (similar here), gold watch (similar here

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I just thrifted some denim jeans myself and turned them into shorts. One time for being frugal! Don't be mad at Max! When you gotta "go," you gotta "go!" Lol! That purse looks like a vintage Dooney & Burke :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere