blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Maine Getaway

July 24, 2013

Maine Getaway

Over the weekend N and I drove up to Camden, Maine and had an amazing time. Scroll below for some shots from the trip! (PS for all of you gearing up for school or work, make sure to come back Friday for a post on the number one question I get - organization and time management!) But back to vacation pics...

Highlights of the trip included the view from our cottage, the breathtaking Lake Megunticook, Maine blueberry pancakes for breakfast every morning (and blueberry ice cream for dessert!), lobster rolls, and taking it all in atop Mount Battie. 

15 comments:

  1. Awww that last photo is adorable. I have family that lives in S. Portland. Maine is such a beautiful state :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the scenery is so beautiful !! not to mention that the food pics now have my stomach growling at work lol . great post. looking forward to the one on time management :)

    www.futurelawyergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! Whenever I look at this post again it's torture for me too ;)

      Delete
  3. These photos are stunning!! and you two are just so cute, love the last picture it's beautiful.
    And I cannot wait until Friday's post!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww your baby bump is soo cute..!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww looks like you both had an amazing time "baby moon" Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures!!! thanks for taking us along with you :):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos, the last one is just stunning.x

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay these photos are just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is your boyfriend taking a research year too or will he graduate? good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! He's getting another degree during this year and we'll both graduate with our MDs next year.

      Delete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere