blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Going Tribal

July 3, 2013

Going Tribal

Keeping up with the print trend this week (see my last post), today I'm sharing another tribal inspired pattern. Thank you for visiting!!
H&M top (similar here), Old Navy jeans (here), Guess heels (here), gold watch (similar here)


  1. Great top. I LOVE this print!


  2. You look lovely. I wasn't half as cute when I was pregnant.
    k at

  3. So cute, seriously you can't even see the bump unless you turn to the side! So cute :)

  4. Don't forget it's also part of the black and white trend as well :) Killing two fashion birds with one stone!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere