blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Day to Night: Floral

July 22, 2013

Day to Night: Floral

Time to start another week! I'm just getting back from an amazing trip to Northern Maine - pics to come soon! Today I'm sharing a light and breezy floral look that can easily be transitioned from day to night by swapping shoes and bag and throwing on a blazer! How do you ladies transition from day to night?
Charlotte Russe top (similar here), Asos Maternity boyfriend jeans (here, similar here), Material Girl flats (similar here), Boutique bag (similar here and here), Maui Jim sunnies (here), Banana Republic blazer (here and on sale!), Zara heels (here), DSW clutch (similar here), Relic watch (here, similar here)

P.S. - linking this look up over at Style Elixir, check out all the other fabulous looks here!


  1. You are one of the most beautiful pregnant women I have ever seen! Absolutely gorgeous. Loving both outfits!

  2. Love those shoes !!! Cute outfit. I was wondering, how did you become a lucky contributor?

  3. lovely outfit and i do the same...throw a blazer on and heels and it's date night type of outfit :)

    visiting from the style sessions link up,
    rhea @

  4. You are SO stunning girl! Love the shoes!

  5. Cute look! Love the floral shirt and how you dressed it up and down.

  6. Cutest top and cutest baby bump!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere