blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Casual Coffee Date

July 29, 2013

Casual Coffee Date

Nothing like the casual coffee date on a perfectly breezy Sunday afternoon. Mine was more like a decaf iced chai latte kind of date but you get the idea. Casual bliss. And on a side note, how crazy is it that this little bump of mine is already 8 months!?!? Whew does the time fly! I'm so thankful I have some of my energy still left (a really small "some") and N here being so supportive (um, breakfast in bed and baking brownies for dessert?) - blessings all around. 


Love Culture maxi dress (similar here), JCPenney jean jacket (similar here), Forever 21 braided belt (similar here), Abercrombie sandals (similar here), Alex and Ani bracelets (here), Boutique aviators (splurge here, steal here)

Today I'm also hooking up with these lovely soon-to-be mamas for our final round in this maternity styling collaboration. I hope you guys found them as gorgeous and inspiring as I did! 

16 comments:

  1. I have to say i love love love your outfits!! im currently 7 months and we have been having a heat wave here in london, uk and its been really hard to find things to wear firstly and fit sencondly!!! U look amazing at 8 months!!! i follow u on insta and here so you will def be hearing from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful!! Look at you glowing. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that maxi on you! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura you are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're almost there!! Enjoy these next weeks...it flies by and before you know it, you're a Mommy!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so gorgeous as usual !! always glowing .. putting all of us non-preggo girls to shame lol

    www.futurelawyergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. pregnancy looks good on you, girl. real, real good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look fantastic. I can't believe the time is going so quickly for you - she'll be here before you know it! what an exciting year for you and your little family :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you look stunning you inspire me every day to get up and go and look cute while doing this thing call pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are looking amazing at 8 months preggo! Love the dress.
    http://janelleinreallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fantastic! Darling dress :)

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions.

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! Love the maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous dress! I love your baby bump. If you get a chance, please link up to my link party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-we-wore-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your Blog and your Outfits!!!
    Could you pls tell me what Software you used to create the last collage?
    Love, M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you M! I used Picasa to make the last collage, it's completely free and has always worked great for collages!

      Delete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere