blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Cargo Pants

July 10, 2013

Cargo Pants

Happy hump day y'all! Any of you remember Beyonce's Baby Boy video? The whole thing is super hot (obviously) but for some reason I always loved that orange cargo jumpsuit she wears with sky-high stiletto sandals. I, of course, could never pull off an orange cargo jumpsuit (and especially not with this bump), but this (a t shirt and cargos with semi-high sandals) I can do. 

Taking a break to feel baby girl kick! She's a wild one already. 

J. Crew t- shirt (here), Old Navy cargo pants (similar here), Naturalizer sandals (similar here), gold watch (similar here)


  1. Awww you look so cute and CHIC! Love those heels and your orange polish!

  2. You look adorable! I love your nail polish color.

  3. Cute! Love your nail color too!!

    Come link up with me at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday!

  4. Love the cute and casual look. Your bump is so cute! If you get a chance, please link up to What We Wore Party:

  5. I just wanted to say that I enjoy reading your blog, your like a breath of fresh air for me.. A student that has just started her first year of Medical school...

  6. Cutest pregnant blogger ever! I love those shoes!


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere