blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Baby Shower

July 17, 2013

Baby Shower

Just wanted to share a few photos from my beautiful baby shower this weekend! I was absolutely blown away by the outpouring of love and gifts for baby girl! Check out my Instagram (@lauralacquer) for other pics from the shower, and stay tuned for an outfit post featuring what I wore (now up here) and a DIY on how to make this burlap banner (now here)! 

{To those of you friends and family reading the blog who attended the shower - thank you so so much! I love you!!!} 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! just want to say thank you for visiting my IG and liking my photos. Your new follower


    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby shower! I couldn't help but laugh at the dog. I hope he/she enjoyed the cupcake! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! just want to say thank you for visiting my IG and liking my photos. Your new follower


    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omd! Sooo many treats!! Your little one must have been overjoyed; I know would have been lol. Aww that last photo is too cute!! You have got to love the power of photography :)

    Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this is all so adorable !! Nothing to get you even more excited for this baby than all the cute gifts and little girl clohes :)

    www.futurelawyergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! You're so blessed!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos!!! The puppy is too adroable eating the cupcake lollll

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shower. Lord knows I hate ones with themes. Your puppy is so cute. Send me one of those cupcakes. No, like for real...lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere