blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Baby Shower Dress

July 18, 2013

Baby Shower Dress

I fell in love with this dress the second I saw it at Marshalls and was so thankful it was only $20! Loved the daintiness of the floral details, the muted colors, the pockets, and of course the back cutout. I knew it would be perfect for my baby shower. {I sat opening gifts for so long I got wrinkly though! Boo}

Even Max had a special scarf for the baby shower!
Marshalls dress (similar here and here), Naturalizer sandals (similar here), gold watch (steal here, splurge here)


  1. congrats on your bundle of joy! you look beautiful and your glowing!

  2. Such a cute dress! And what a great price! :-)


  3. What a gorgeous pregnant lady! I found you via the pleated Poppy linkup.
    I like finding bloggers who are in medicine and Who also love fashion. I think we are both Due in September.

  4. Obsessed with this little dress, you look adorable!

  5. You are the most adorable person & I hope I am half as gorgeous when I am pregnant- you're stunning! So glad to have found you- love your blog, and love that you're with Harvard as well- we need a blogger meet-up one day! :)

  6. Perfect summery outfit! And $20? What a steal! Max is adorable :)

  7. You are looking absolutely radiant. So beautiful!

  8. Gorgeous dress.


  9. You look lovely. I hope whenever I have a baby I glow like you. By the way, doesn't everything taste better in a mason jar?! Lol!

  10. wow! you look beautiful! just found your blog and following you now. Good luck with medical school! :)


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere