blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Rainy Day Stripes

June 13, 2013

Rainy Day Stripes

Nothing makes me happier on a rainy day than stripes and a rain jacket. And then I pictured dressing my baby girl in stripes and a mini trench and I decided that that just might be the best thing ever. With rain boots jumping in puddles of course.
Old Navy T-shirt and jeans (here and here), Target jacket, flats and bag (similar jacket here, flats here, and bag here), Scarf from boutique in Cape Cod (similar item on Etsy here), Watch (similar here)

8 comments:

  1. OMG little babies with rain boots on are the cutest thing ever! lol You are all belly, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bag!!!! kisses

    http://www.lefamilledelamode.com/2013/06/happiness.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect rainy day outfit and your baby girl is going to be one fashionable little lady! and if you don't jump in puddles with rain boots your childhood is not complete!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SO cute! Love the striped scarf. And congrats by the way :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the semi-monochromatic look! Can't wait to see OFTD with the baby!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere