blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Maxin' Out Part 3

June 21, 2013

Maxin' Out Part 3

Huge, pregnant, and sexy are usually not compatible in the same sentence, but somehow in this dress I feel both wildly huge and sexy, yay dress! And comfy which is a super win. Added to the fact that this dress was less than $20 at my local T.J.Maxx? I'm definitely loving this stretchy jersey maxi that completes part 3 of our Maxin' Out week! 

This is a total date night look, make sure to check out Part 1 (girl's night) and Part 2 (casual weekend) for more ideas on how to wear a maxi with or without a bump! Happy Friday loves!

T.J. Maxx dress (similar here), Zara pumps (similar on sale here), gold watch (similar here), clutch from small boutique (similar here)

P.S. Linking up over at the lovely Marionberry Style, check it out here for more gorgeous maxi looks!


  1. Hot mama!! you look sooo good and that dress looks perfect for a date night :)

  2. you look GORGEOUS! i hope i look this good when im pregnant! congrats again!! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

  3. have you found that your skin has developed that "pregnancy glow" yet ? lol is that actually a real thing ?

  4. Yes! that dress is awesome. pregnant and sexy are definitely compatible :)

  5. Ok, seriously... You are one of the most fabulous pregnant women I have ever seen! You are gorgeous!

  6. LOVE, love! So chic and sexy. Hot Momma for sure!


  7. OH my gosh, you look so incredibly gorgeous and classy in this dress! So amazing!

  8. are just adorable. I hope I look just as beautiful if I ever get pregnant one day. Glad you decided to keep updating your blog! XO

  9. You look so adorable! I LOVE it!

    My latest post

  10. Looking amazing Laura! This dress was made for you (and that bump!) Thanks for linking up!
    xo - Marion

  11. Wow! You're a rockin mommy Laura! It's the first time I saw a pregnant blogger. So sweet :)


I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere