blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Maxin' Out Part 2

June 19, 2013

Maxin' Out Part 2

Happy hump day! Today is part 2 of our maxin' out series - this was a look I wore for a relaxed Sunday coffee with a friend and casually walking around Harvard Square. I paired a simple black maxi skirt with a fitted striped tank and jean jacket - super comfy (and almost entirely thrifted)!

And jeeze am I getting huge! Some days you capture the bump at just the right angle to perfectly resemble a blimp. Hahaha but boy do I love it. Thanks so much for reading!

Old Navy maternity maxi skirt (here), thrifted tank top (similar here), thrifted jean jacket (similar here), thrifted Dooney and Bourke bag (currently here on ebay), gold watch (similar here)

P.S. Linking up over at the lovely Marionberry Style, check it out here for more gorgeous maxi looks!

4 comments:

  1. love this look! pregnant or not, maxis are so comfy! I'm a big fan :)
    they're my go to for days I don't want much fuss.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Way to flaunt that baby bump!!

    xo April

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are super duper cute! Keep smiling, cause it for sure brings smile on my face. :)

    -Sukhi
    http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable! Loving your bump and loving that you're still staying cute.

    xx
    Medge

    http://www.myvoguishdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere