blank'/> A LITTLE BIT OF LACQUER: Maxin' Out Part 1

June 17, 2013

Maxin' Out Part 1

Nothing says summertime preggo like a maxi dress. 
This week I'll be bringing you 3 different looks featuring maxis and my 26 (now 27) week bump.
Today's look was for a yummy girl's night out of tapas! 

Free People maxi dress (here), Charlotte Russe cardigan (similar here), Abercrombie flip flops (similar here), thrifted belt (similar here), vintage Louis Vuitton clutch (sale on ebay now here), gold watch (similar here)

P.S. Linking up over at the lovely Marionberry Style, check it out here for more gorgeous maxi looks!

16 comments:

  1. I can't help but smile when I see your pictures. You look so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look positively beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look positively beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! And I just LOVE how happy you look :-)

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't go wrong with a maxi dress!! They are perfect for pregnancies. I lived in mine.:)
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely gorgeous ! Even glowing : )

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!!! love it!!! kisses

    http://www.lefamilledelamode.com/2013/06/a-day-at-sea.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous! Adorable baby bump! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute for a night out! Love to see more inspirations for rocking the maxi trend with a baby bump... I'm doing that too this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this looks! You look so comfortable and that baby bump is adorable! Congrats!

    http://realhousewifeofdelaware.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO CUTE ! Love how this dress looks with your baby bump. The Belt def did the trick. You have great style. Great blog !!

    Tiffany
    http://www.thestyleenigma.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting your comments, they make my day! If you have a specific question you want answered, please send me a message by clicking the Contact tab at the top, or even better, contact me on twitter or facebook and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you so much for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Designed by Minimalsphere